Wednesday 22 January 2014

My Final Post

Hi, this is Jacqueline! I want to give a big thank you for reading my post for over the first semester. I had written enough techniques I know of and there's nothing more to explain. I really hope you learn how to use those techniques once you're ready to go to karate lessons. The reason why I had to learn about karate is because I wanted to try them out just like in the movies and also to protect myself in the city and home. Winnipeg has become a crime city to compare with New York, I had to learn self defence in karate, so I wouldn't get hurt or injured. I hope those techniques will come in handy someday. From: Jacqueline

P.S. Remember what would Mr. Miyagi would say. "Wax on. Wax off." - Pat Morita, Karate Kid. @Copyright Columbia Pictures.

Picture of me @Copyright from Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment